MARGARET RIVER NATURE TOURS
Scenic eco nature & wine tours
Discover the beauty, rocks, soils and wildflowers of the Margaret River Region
And along the way, enjoy tastings of wine, beer, spirits, chocolates, nougat, venison and cheeses, olives etc.
Let Margaret River Nature Tours show you the beautiful natural history of Australia's South West, the Leeuwin-Naturaliste Cape to Cape Region which happily coincides with the Margaret River Wine Region.
Our Nature Tour is the best value scenery and winery tour in the Margaret River Region.
If you want a fun, friendly enjoyable day out, you need to book with us now.
Discover the underlying geology that has created the spectacular landforms and ideal soils that produce all the wonderful food and beverages that you can enjoy here.
Our ancient geological history has also created incredible diversity in plants and animals. The Nature Tour will show you examples of the unique plants of the South West, many with exquisite wildflowers (in their seasons).
Don't know anything about geology or botany? But you do like photographing beautiful scenery and learning a bit about the region. Then this tour is ideal for you too. If you want just a little bit of scenery but lots of tastings, then we can craft a bespoke tour just for you as well.
The tours go deep into the Leeuwin-Naturaliste National Park that none of the other winery tours visit. Margaret River Nature Tours is the only scenery & winery tour to go in these iconic scenic locations. From rugged coastline to sheltered beaches, magnificent giant karri trees to caves.
With a maximum of 7 people to a tour, you will receive individual attention and it allows us to craft a tour to suit everyone. So if you want to stop and sample some of the delightful produce of the region we can easily do that as well. We can visit wineries, breweries, distilleries, chocolate and nougat factories, venison and soaps, silks and sweets, galleries and many more. So mix and match scenery, tastings and entertaining educational information to make it a tour to remember.
Tours start from the Margaret River B&B at 10 AM and last for 6 or so hours with stops for a delicious lunch with a glass of wine or beer and an afternoon tea. Have a look below where you can book direct. Click on the date you want and where it says Margaret River Nature Tours or click here to go to the booking engine to see if there is availability. Book with instant confirmation. You can also book accommodation at the Margaret River B&B if you wish. Check here for specials.
Why not enjoy a famous Margaret River B&B breakfast before your tour. Starting from 8AM, we serve an extensive continental breakfast of cereals, fruits, yoghurts and home-made breads, as well as espresso coffee, teas, muffins and waffles. The cost is only $20pp and for a little extra you can order a cooked breakfast from an a la carte menu. Book now on 97587002.
More information on the tours is here.
Check availability for the tours here. Where it says "Margaret River" (below the four B&B rooms), hover over the price and it will show availability (Sites=Seats).
Click on the price for the date you want and book directly online now with the secure booking engine and get immediate confirmation.
No deposit required and cancellation free up to 3 days prior to the tour. FreeCall 1800024649 or email for more info.
? Why you should take our Nature Tour ?
If you love taking photographs, this is the tour for you. The spectacular coastal scenery and forests of giant trees will provide plenty of challenges for your lenses. But isn’t it amazing what your phone camera can take so all your photos will have that wow factor. You can also get close and personal to our diverse and beautiful plants, many that only grow here in the region. Wildflowers are seasonal but there are always some species in flower. There is free WiFi at the Margaret River B&B where you can upload your photos.
Your tour will take you to some boutique wineries whose owners are passionate about their wines. Then perhaps a brewery if the group requests this, but wineries etc are not the emphasis of the tour. Usually only two to four wineries are visited so this tour is for those who mainly want to do sightseeing. Tasting resh nougat and chocolate can also be in the itinerary.
- Tastings at all stops are free except at the breweries/distilleries which are at your own cost. Free wine or beer or juices with your lunch, as well as free coffee or tea.
- Your guide has extensive experience in the region and will take you to places the ordinary tourist does not go to. These places also happen to be some of the most scenic places.
- Suitable for active people of all ages. There is some walking on rocky and hilly ground (20 minutes each way). Not wheelchair suitable.
Interesting and informative commentry. Your guide will be able to answer questions about the natural history of the region, the rocks, the soils, the climate and the plants, as well as the history of human habitation. Let the great outdoors be your educator.
- There are many fabulous attractions in the region, so how does one decide where to start? With over 100 wineries in the region, 24 with restaurants, many world class, how to choose? There are 10 boutique breweries and even two distilleries. Not to mention chocolatiers, cheese makers, confectioners and many other unique producers of glorious food and beverages. Your guide will help construct an itinerary that will suit everybody’s tastes, making a mix of sightseeing and tasting that will be unforgettable.
The small group tours (maximum 7) means that each tour will be designed to match your requirements. Traveling in the comfort of the largest people mover available, you will be able to see everything as we drive along. This is not a trip cramped into the back of 4WD along bumpy tracks. There is plenty of room in the Nature Tour vehicle and access to all the localities is by good roads.
- This is also not like the big bus winery tours that will whisk you and your large group just to wineries for a quick taste and then out. With a small group on the Nature Tour you will have the time to taste and purchase without any pressure.